Dental travel abroad is easy with us. We understand the uncertainty that you may feel about going abroad just by yourself to a dentist you have never met before.
However, you’re not alone! We are here to help you and give you all the support you need in 5 steps:
- We shall make a dental treatment plan and calculate a special price offer for you. This is however only possible, if you send us panoramic X-ray.
- The English-speaking consultant will book a time at our dentist and a room at a hotel that meets your expectations. She helps you find a cheap flight ticket. At your arrival at the airport our driver will wait for you and will drive you to the hotel. Of course, all these for free.
- Next, your dental treatment starts. Throughout your stay, your English speaking support will be at your disposal either at the clinic or via telephone
- During the days when you do not have any dental treatment, she can also arrange various activities for you in the city.
- Finally you finish your treatment and will be driven back to the airport: You will have satisfied smile on your face and will be able to say that your dental travel was worthwhile!
Cheap dental travel? Did you know that you can even fly to Budapest for 40 € ?
Yes, that is true. There are several low cost direct flights to Budapest that you can take advantage of. Underneath, you can see a few of them as well as a a website ( skyscanner) that shows you the cheapest flights during a whole month.
Hotel Novotel (4 star hotel)
This 4-star hotel is located between Margaret Island and Chain Bridge with beautiful views of the Danube and the Parliament. You can easily take a walk to the royal castle or one of the biggest shopping centers in Budapest. Further more, you can visit various restaurants, coffee shops or simply relax in the hotel’s fitness center or sauna. The rooms are spacious and modern. The hotel offers breakfast, lunch, dinner or a delicious snack and 24-hour room service. It is family-friendly, as accommodation and breakfast for 2 children under the age of 16 is free as long as they share the room with their parents/grandparents. The children also have a play area and a well-balanced children’s menu.
Further more, we can offer you accommodation in several hotels depending upon your needs.
In order for you to enjoy your dental travel as much as you can, we have selected a few hotels that are very close to the clinic,- just a few minutes walking distance.
Hotel Papillon (3 star hotel)
This hotel is located in the quiet and beautiful Buda area. It takes only a 10 minute walk from here to Buda Castle or to other historical and popular monuments, such as the Parliament, various thermal baths ( as Gellert Baths) or to Margaret Island. The facilities of the hotel will ensure a comfortable stay with its beautiful garden and terrace, which have gorgeous panoramic view over the city. In addition to this you can take a swim in the swimming pool, enjoy the sunbath or have a barbecue dinner served to you. You can even add extra beds into the your room, if you come with your family. The friendly atmosphere is provided by courteous and helpful staff.
Hotel Castle Garden (4 star)
The hotel is located in the Buda Castle area with a lot of sightseeing possibilities: Matthias Church, Fisherman’s Bastion, Royal Palace and other tourist attractions that are easily accessible from the hotel. In addition to this, the hotel has 38 non-smoking double rooms, 7 superior rooms that have terrace with a beautiful view over the city. Its restaurant offers traditional Italian and Hungarian dishes according to traditional recipes, but also specially prepared dishes for our patients.
You get for free
X-ray and CT scan
Dental treatment plan
Consultation and Check-up
Book your free